Happy weekend everyone!!
Hello dolls! Hope your weekend has kicked off with a great start? I promised to be more active on YouTube so here's another video, my 2015 April/May Favorites. It suddenly hit me that I haven't done a monthly favorites in over 6 months so I fixed that (see my last Favorites here). In this April/May Favorites, I talk about products I purchased in April and May that I absolutely love and recommend. The video spans through clothing, shoes, beauty, and accessories. Grab a cup of tea or a bowl of popcorn, seat back and happy watching :)
1. Dark wash flare denim $15
2. Light wash flare denim (sold out) alternative $22
3. Strappy studded heels alternative $27
4. JustFab Two-tone jagged heels $40
5. Eva Leather Quilted leather shoulder bag $78
6. Icing silk face primer $9
7. Urban Decay setting spray $30
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills dip-brow pomade $18
I would love your suggestions on future videos so please drop a comment below. I'm also gearing up for a very entertaining video, "A Mega Shopping Haul." Stay tuned my love! Subscribe to to my YouTube Channel to get updates on my videos and don't forget to enter my giveaway (HERE) for your chance to win a $200 giftcard. Ends on 6/30 and is open worldwide. Love you loads for all your support. Until next time, bisous.